Saturday 16 September 2017

Conker Folk Art


We spent a happy grey afternoon crafting. Using conkers, yarn and bamboo skewers we made some lovely hanging art work to display. 


Both of the girls enjoyed winding the wool round and round the spokes. Sadly I have no photos of DD2 crafting as she decided it was an activity best completed in the nude, lol. 
Gman was happiest rolling conkers and balls of yarn around on the floor so I left him to it. 
I think they'd look quite pleasing displayed together in a window but we shall see what the little ladies have planned for their masterpieces


X x X

1 comment:

  1. Conkers are so beautiful, I always feel something should be made with them. I think your creations are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.