Wednesday 23 November 2016

I've been thinking...


Life is pretty overwhelming lately. There are things going on that have been taking a lot of time and energy away from both me and my family. I find I'm at home less and less, and with less time to do all the things I enjoy.


Today I've made a list of all the things that are important to me.  Things I enjoy, things that give me something positive back.
Family time, craft, charity work, blogging, reading, gardening...
 I want to achieve more things each day from this list and life a calmer simpler life again.


It's time to end some toxic friendships, opt out of pointless time wasters and walk away from anything unsatisfying.
 I'm hoping my the time new year hits I will be living a far more simple and fulfilling life.

X X X

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Spend time with people and activities that matter. And be at peace. Know that you are loved, and show love to others. The rest is pretty irrelevant!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.