Thursday 3 December 2015

Quick thrifty gifts (and elves)


I recently treated myself to a new coat for the winter, but needed something to do with my old one. It was too tatty to donate so I looked to crafty ideas. 
After a bit of Internet mooching I found Whimsy Love and fell in love with idea of fleecy beanbags.
The girls have a set of six each for Christmas. It only took me two evenings to cut and sew them.
Now I just need to find a little container for them to live in (and make them easier to wrap).
I can't wait to see what games the girls come up with when playing with them.


 And finally
Those naughty little elves have made a loo paper slide! I have a feeling the girls will quite enjoy discovering them in the morning!

X x x

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.