Tuesday 20 October 2015

Family dinner


I had two hungry little ladies today after the school run. And being an overcast gloomy type of a day we decided on pasta for dinner.
 I had a quick scout for ingredients in the fridge and came up trumps.
DD1 cut up a few slices of bacon with the kitchen scissors.
DD2 peeled and crumbled some mushrooms.
I quartered some cherry tomatoes and opened a carton of passata. 
And voila dinner was made in no time. 
Just needed a handful of cheese to top it off and it was clean plates all round.
I definitely need to cook dinner with my girls more often. DD1 is already pretty good in the kitchen at baking but I'd like to show them both how to prepare some simple meals. 

X x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.