Tuesday 6 January 2015

Bathroom Day 2


HUbby had made fab progress in the bathroom by this afternoon.  Baby D and I were sent to the local co-op for a walk in the sunshine and to keep us out the way while the tiles were loaded into the car for a dump run. 


We found a little collection of yellow stickers to buy during our visit.
 At 20p each I'd of been tempted to a handful of cucumbers for a batch of bread and butter pickles.  I don't think I will have the time though before they'd perish. 


By 
the time we'd returned via every puddle, puss cat and interesting rock possible,  the tiles were being marked out ready to attach!  The photo makes them lpok black but in real life they are navy blue.  The white of the bath will look stunning against it!  
Can't wait to watch it progress!

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.