Thursday 24 April 2014

Today I have been....


 Drooling over all the seeds a kind freegler offered me. Can't wait to get planting tomorrow!


Spotting two fry (baby fish) in my fish tank. Not sure which lady fish had them but they are looking strong and healthy. Now big enough to swim around the tank without being snacked on has made them easy to spot. Keeping my eyes peeled for more...


collecting atlas and maps from the free book shop for a new project. Watch this space!!


re potting my prayer plant (£1 B&Q Plant clearance) in a pretty purple pot from a charity shop (50p). I matches the curtains beautifully. A great find!


And falling deeper in love with DD. Let me tell you the tale.
 DD and I were walking home from preschool when she found a pigeon egg, after several minutes careful study and thought she asked me if we could take it home. I agreed and asked what she planned to do with it. Her answer was "glue it back together so a chick will come and then it can hatch out of the egg and be my special bird friend". I have tried to explain gently that the chick has already been in the egg and hatched out but her 4 year old logic is difficult to break. I wish I could give her some real eggs to hatch, and I hope someday we will.

x x x

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.