Sunday 30 March 2014

Mothering Sunday Papercraft


 After a luxurious  long lie in this morning and being woken with breakfast in bed, I found myself in a crafting mood. So once I'd been showered with cards, gifts and kisses from my two little ladies (so incredibly grateful for two cards this year!) I busted out the crafting stash.

 I took me about half an hour to whip up this lovely string of music sheet bunting but I had everything on hand and a lovely patch of sunshine to sit and craft in.
 For the rest of the day I barely lifted a finger except to start a new knitting project (pink tunic top for Baby), and sip from my regular supply of drinks. It's been the most wonderful calm day, Happy Mothering Sunday to all!!!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day and thank goodness little one is home and getting back to her old self!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.