Sunday 25 August 2013

Allotment Gifts

 This evening I have mostly been hanging Rosemary from the light fittings in the kitchen to dry. OH recons the neighbours will think I'm some sort of witch with my magical herbs in the window lol.
All this bounty was from my parents allotment this afternoon. There is French beans, rhubarb, more rosemary and potatoes. So that is my roast lamb sorted out for tomorrow. I'm thinking of a rhubarb and blackberry crumble tomorrow.
 Also my mum chucked in some of her delicious banana and chocolate muffins to. They take such lovely care of us :) Love you both!

X x X

 P.S = A no spend day for us today means we were nearly stuck for an addition to our housefund. But clever OH remembered a pot of change we put in the car for our holiday and we found another £1.50. Whoo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.