Thursday 24 January 2013

Pulp Fiction - 4/250






It's been far to long since I last watched this movie. I love the humour, the characters, the clever storyline, the sneaky references to it's sister movie Reservoir Dogs, everything! I would have chosen this to be number one instead of The Shawshank Redemption any day. But alas it is not my personal list I am watching lol
Pulp fiction being such an iconic movie I thought I'd try another craft hunt on Google. Here what I found.
How I want these in my life! The only way they could be cooler is if they spoke lines from the film as you sat on them! But seeing as I have 2 small children who have brains like sponges perhaps M**********R isn't something I want them to hear repeatedly during the day. I had to watch this movie in three hits during naps times to prevent it from being picked up. I have however been trying to get DD to say "Royale with cheese" all day but no luck yet!

I have also come across a fantastic artist called Mike Matola who make posters using quotes, scenes and whole speeches to create wonder pieces of art. I of course love the Pulp fiction piece made from the entire text of the first scene. But I really like The Beatles collection as well!
 I'm quite tempted to have a go at making my own, perhaps our family surname made by writing our first names? Or one to create this movie challenge?

 x  x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Just dropping on via Vicki's GYB-hop!

    Anything 'frugal' gets my attention - so I homed in on your blog when I saw the name.

    Glad to see you are a knitter/yarn-engineer too! Now following and you're on my bloglist - so I'll be coming back to investigate what you're up to!

    SueH The Knitting Assassin!
    Twitter – @Librarymaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie as well. Also like the music that goes with it.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.