Monday 7 January 2013

Prepping for Valentines

  I whipped up these last night while watching An idiot abroad. I found the two pink pictures online as free printables and made 2 large and 4 small of each design. I then designed the white one using Paint and made 4 small cards. The heart shape gems and card stock are leftovers from my wedding! So these bad boys have cost me almost nothing. They will be on sale in our shop from the 1st of February, any that don't sell can be kept for 2014.
 I really enjoy nerdy crafts like this, so keep your eyes peeled for more bits headed this way. I need to hunt down ideas for a geeky window display I can do.

 Yesterday afternoon I blitzed the girls bedroom of toys, clothes and general stuff. I have a small mountain of black sacks to chuck in a local charity shop. I'm just waiting for my dad to pop round with the car and help me transport them in return for a coffee and a biscuit. He's so good to me.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.