Sunday 21 October 2012

Work in progress

 I thought I would share the art journal backgrounds I made last night while watching some bits on Iplayer. The first page is torn up tissue paper from various baby gifts. I layered it randomly over the page and then gave it a good covering of watered down PVA. The colours are a lot brighter in real life.
  Page two is made with strips of envelopes. I saw the idea on a google search and I never noticed the amazing range of patterns and colours hidden away. The brown oblongs are from a reply envelope I didn't need. I really like how this one turned out.

 I'm really enjoying working on my art journal and prepping it for the challenge in November. I'm finding it hard to resist filling the pages in rather than just making backgrounds. So tempted!

x x x
i

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.