Thursday 27 October 2011

I'm Back!



This seem to be calming down here thankfully. OH is feeling a bit better in himself and found some mojo again. So yesterday I had some free time for the first time in ages :)
And today I get some more. Whoop Whoop.
Last night DD went to bed early after a long busy day.


So I busted out 3 sheets of the vintage paper I brought in this post. And got to work cutting up into small squares and strips. Once I'd filled a mason jar with the scraps I was ready.


Meet chair makeover number two! I've ripped out the old saggy seat and cleaned off the frame.
I am now, as you can see, trying my hand at some decoupage. I've been watching the new Kirsty Allsop series and just knew I could do it better lol!
I really please with how it looks after its first layer but it definitely needs a second layer in a few spots.


So watch this space :)

1 comment:

  1. MUCH more attractive than KA's stuff! But why does she think she can spend just a morning learning a craft and then win a prize when the other competitors have been working at their entries for MONTHS??

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.