Friday 7 October 2011

A HUGE project for winter


I spotted this knitted rug on a random crafty blog a little while ago and has it stashed in my bookmarks for ages. I have lots and lots of wool in all sorts of colors that needs using up. Most of it I don't have enough of to make jumpers and larger projects from, but this idea could be perfect! I don't need a rug though so I might make a slightly bigger one for DD's toddler bed.
I think it would keep her super warm and cozy at night, and it would be really easy to replace a damaged "strand" and replace it.
Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like great fun and easy to create too.Would you back it with a piece of fleece or something to hold it together, or just stitch round the edges through all layers so it is reversible?

    blessings x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.