Thursday 8 September 2011

Taking charge (UPDATED)

Hello readers,
I hope all this nasty weather isn't getting you girls and guys down! It's been dire around here and poor DD is a big ball of pent up energy.
Your never guess what I've done? I've put a message on my local freecycle for a tea buddy. I've asked for someone to meet up with me in a cafe in our town on friday for a cup of tea and a chat.
Fingers crossed the mods on my local freecycle think its an okay request.
Might be a fun way to meet someone new :)
What do you guys think?
x x x x



EDIT; Well my advert never made it to Freegle. I have no idea what happened to it, although I suspect the mods decided that I couldn't post for friends. I will just have to find other ways to meet people. :(

2 comments:

  1. I wish i lived closer as i would love to do this, i hope you get a reply x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer, we could get together and make quilts or jam, or dog walk, or pick damsons, or go to the beach and get mussels - well, if you're in cornwall, we must do tea xxxx froogs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.