Wednesday 17 August 2011

Random days

I have been having a big sort out in the bedroom cupboards today. So far I have found my collection of Tusker elephants. They hadn't made it from our house move in May so I gave them all a dust off and made a nice display on my dining room shelves. They were all gifts from family and friends so each one has a special meaning for me and I just love them.
The Disney plate we brought at a recent car boot sale for £1. Aladdin is my OH's favourite Disney film so he was really pleased to spot it. Looking on Ebay there are lots of different plates to collect so this may be the beginnings of a new hobby.

Also in the dreaded cupboard was a brand new scraperfoil. I love doing these occasionally as they are so much fun. Once DD is out for her afternoon nap I am planning to sit down with a nice cuppa and have a crafty moment. I'm planning to add it to my monotone art display on my kitchen cupboard. I love finding little silly things like this to do. I makes tidying up well worth it.
And finally a quick snap of the 15lbs of Damsons OH and I picked a few days ago. They are currently sleeping in my mums freezer until we can get our hands on the rest of this seasons fruit. Then we are planning our annual jam and chutney-a-thon. So watch this space.
x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.